Q and A
devolo connectivity center
- What ports must be opened for communication between the device and dcc network management?
- What happens if there are no more credits available in a dcc user account?
- Are there services that only work via dcc network management?
- Can I test dcc network management, even if I don't have my own hardware?
- Where are the servers for dcc network management located?
- What jurisdiction are servers subject to?
- What TCP ports must be opened for communication between the device and dcc network management?
- What devices are supported in dcc network management?
- What do I have to do in order to use the dcc network management function?
- Is the firmware compatible with all devices?
- Can I perform a firmware update remotely?
- Where can I check whether a device is on the client MAC filter blacklist?
- How do I place a MAC address for a client on a MAC filter blacklist?
- How many vouchers can be created simultaneously?